Food Picnic Bags For Women Children Cooler Bag Thermal Waterproof Portable Insulated Disposable Insulated Stylish Lunch Bag
We are the top of Food Picnic Bags For Women Children Cooler Bag Thermal Waterproof Portable Insulated Disposable Insulated Stylish Lunch Bag product manufacturer in China, which is professional and trustworthy.Our team has strong sense of responsibility, so we can provide high quality and trustworthy products.we can provide high quality stylish picnic bag products, in reasonable price, which are sold all over the world.We have the confidence that our products can help your business.Our team pays most attention to service.Best business partner, I wish you every success in your work.
Church briefs are dedicated to information of upcoming special routine and actions for the area religious community.
* An annual church picnic might be held at 10:10 on Sunday, Aug. 18, beginning with worship at Bethel Mennonite Church, 2335 Biglerville road, Gettysburg. Picnic lunch at 11:30 adopted via activities for adults and youngsters. name 717-420-5655 or go to for assistance.
* St. Mary’s Church, 256 Tract highway, Fairfield, can be protecting an all-you-can-devour spaghetti dinner within the parish hall on Sunday, Aug. 18, from three-6 children under age 6 devour free. call 717-642-8815.
*the public is invited to a bird BBQ on Saturday, Sept. 7, from 11 until it is sold out, at Immaculate coronary heart of Mary Church, 6084 Canal street, Abbottstown. Meal contains half-chicken, potato, a roll with butter and applesauce. Proceeds support Knights of Columbus Charities. For greater information, name Ken at 717-814-0265 or e-mail schlaineps@ The Conewago District Council of Catholic girls will grasp the 82nd Annual District Mass and Dinner, Thursday, Sept. 12 at Immaculate heart of Mary Church, Abbottstown. Mass is at 6 Following Mass, a chicken dinner should be held within the Parish Social hall. guest speaker Mary Furlong’s theme is: “Voice of Malawi: international Catholicism in a constructing Nation.” For reservations, contact Pat Slonaker at 717-624-3245 or paslonaker@ no later than Aug. 30.
* designer Purse and Bag could be held at 5 Saturday, Sept. 14 at St. Francis Xavier Catholic college. Bingo starts at 6:30. enhance tickets will also be picked up in the school office, 465 table Rock highway. For more tips, name 334-4221.
* The upper Bermudian Lutheran Parish will grasp a household Day adventure from 10 to 2 Sunday, Sept. 15 at upper Bermudian Lutheran Church, 185 floor alrightChurch road, Gardners. The day will start with carrier. immediately following, there will be an animal presentation through “Creatures amazing and Small.” Lunch should be offered, followed by games and activities and the operating of the Dandy Dave Derby, a pool noodle horse race for jockeys of all a long time. For additional info, call Joyce Sowers at (717) 778-7567.
*Harrisburg Diocesan Charismatic Day of Renewal can be held Saturday, Sept. 21, from 8 to four at the Diocesan core, 4800 Union Deposit street, Harrisburg. The program is entitled, “The beginning and the conclusion: The curative of previous Soul Wounds” with Keynote Speaker Fr. Paul C. B. Schenck and should encompass a breakout session of “Unleashing the presents of the Holy Spirit.” To register, seek advice from or cost includes lunch. call Joyce at 717-308-7245.
* Wesley Chapel UMC Fall pageant, Saturday, Sept. 21, midday to five Rain or shine. music by “The Bluegrass Chapel Band” from 2-5 pm. Serving fried oyster sandwiches, do-it-yourself chicken corn soup or pork vegetable soup, kettle fried potatoes, steamers, scorching canines and do-it-yourself baked items. tackle: 654 old Waynesboro highway, Fairfield. health Ministry team providing free blood force screenings.
* Trinity United Church of Christ, Gettysburg, is sponsoring a bus trip to the Flight 93 Memorial on Saturday, Oct. 12. The bus will go away from Trinity at 60 East high St. at 7 and return at four bring bagged lunch. buy tickets with the aid of Aug. 30, via calling the church workplace weekday mornings at 717-334-7266.
* contributors of Immaculate coronary heart of Mary Parish in Abbottstown are joining Father Ho Lung on a Mission travel to Jamaica Nov. 2-10, to serve the individuals. Contact Roy Wainwright at roywainwright3@ or 717-619-7243. locate extra guidance at A neighborhood Potluck Dinner is held at 6 on the third Thursday of the month at below The Horizon, 2650 Biglerville highway, Gettysburg. bring a dish to share. The studio will provide water, espresso and vicinity settings. call 717-752-4593 for more information.
* First Baptist Church of Gettysburg, 1015 Chambersburg road, starting Sept. 4 from 6-8 AWANA — For a while 3-twelfth grade. Free Dinner at 5 Day of Pilgrimage is held Sunday via Friday starting with a 1:30 Mass on the Basilica of the countrywide Shrine of St. Elizabeth Ann Seton, 339 S. Seton Ave., Emmitsburg, Md.
* The clothing Closet at Gettysburg United Methodist Church, high road, Gettysburg, is open weekdays from 11 to 2 The Gettysburg food Pantry, 153 N. Stratton St. is open each Monday and Wednesday from 9 to 4 higher Adams food Pantry serves soup/sandwiches plus provides meals guidance each 2d and fourth Monday from 6-7:30 at Centenary Methodist Church, 99 N. main St., Biglerville. name 717-677-6951.
* Mt. Zion Evangelical Lutheran Church, 4200 Carlisle road, Gardners, has an out of doors meals pantry on the car parking zone of the church for these in need. Donations drastically appreciated.
* Immaculate thought Church Thrift store, 5 Carlisle St., New Oxford, has not yet moved and is preserving a apparel sale — buy two gadgets, get third merchandise free. store hours are Monday to Saturday from 9 to 3 Questions, name 717-624-1272.
* Free fitness application at decrease Marsh Creek Presbyterian Church, 1865 Knoxlyn highway, Gettysburg, on Thursdays from 1 to 2